Please see the details below to find out how to register and expectations for in-person attendance.
- Masks are required during the entire service.
- Physical Distancing from those not in your household is required.
- Pre-registration is available through the church website (here) or by calling the church office Contact.
- Children must stay with their parents during the service, as there is currently no Sunday School being offered.
- The mom’s room at the back is available for nursing mothers, and both ladies’ bathrooms have change tables.
- Tables are available to be seated at on a first come first serve basis, speak to your usher when you arrive.
- Contact the church office if you have any questions.
- On Sunday morning the doors will be open at 10:30 AM the service will begin at 10:50.
- Do not attend if you or someone in your household is experiencing COVID-related symptoms or have been a close contact of someone known to have COVID-19